Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chapter 3.1

This is the new Love Tree. (Ill explain later why I call it this.)
New house. 
Took forever for me to build, Im not the best builder and Im still editing it. 
 Main entry way. 
 Living room.
 Close-up.
 Computer area.
 Kitchen.
Dining room.
Bedrooms and bathrooms will be in next post they arent fully finished. 
 Blake: "You think Id be use to this by now....Im not!"
I still find it funny how they are so weirded out when they age up.
 Charlie..Uh..
Charlie: "I retired!"
Oh! Good for you. 
 Twinnies birthday!
 Miss beautiful Bella Tayler.
 Miss elegant Elly Tayler.
Bye bye babes!♥
Oh how the house wont be like this for long... :)
Jenna & James.♥
Jenna: "James I love you. You complete me and I think we will make gorgeous babies together. Marry me?"
This is true. :)
Speechless? 
James: "Yes, Yes, a million times YES!"
Awwww.♥
Now wedding time.
WE INTERRUPT THIS WEDDING TO BRING YOU: A DEATH. 
Yeah this got on my nerves....
Oh and the "Love Tree" Is called that because it was planted on there wedding day. 
Now wedding spam.♥
Awwww.♥
They better make some cute babies!
Speaking of babies...
Jenna: *seductive look*
James: *seductive look*
Bow-Chika-Wow-Wow....
Are you ok? ;)
Jenna: "I dont know I think..."
Jenna: "Yup, Im pregnant."
Jenna: "So James my love. I have something to tell you...Im pregnant."
James: "Really?! Good Im so happy!"
Awwww I love these two. Seriously.♥

..............

Until next time comment and follow.
xoxo♥

2 comments:

  1. I just caught up on this gen and I love it! I think it was so funny how they had a ghost at their wedding xD Your heiress is gorgeous, I can't wait to see the kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know I was like why is this happening NOW?! haha and I should have my next post out sometime this week. I might get 2 out. :)

    ReplyDelete