Sunday, April 17, 2011

Chapter 1.1


 As time went on Jimmy got older. He was now a toddler and he had a lot to learn. Damien and I were so excited to start teaching him new and exciting things.
 For Jimmy's birthday we got him a toy box. He loved hiding in it as well as all the toys in it.
Jimmy was my baby and he always would be no matter how big he got he would always know how much I loved him.
Damien got set on potty training him right away.
 It wasn't long before Damien was off to work. He was in the military so he was either gone on base most of the time. He hugged little Jimmy before he was gone.
 Whenever Damien was home though he was working out, he had to stay in top shape for work.
 We sometimes got alone time though, but it was rare. We were both getting older now and talked about having another child.
 Along with my painting, I started writing books as well.
 It wasnt long before I realized I was sick, could I be pregnant again?
 Damien loved spending time with Jimmy, they were so close.
 I started showing. I couldn't believe I was pregnant again, I was ecstatic. 
 I had to teach Jimmy how to walk, since carrying him was getting harder since I was getting bigger.
 Before I knew it I was going about to give birth to our second child. I was alone that night, and had to deliver the baby on my own.
 We had another son. We named him Blake.
 Damien was teaching Jimmy to talk as I watched over them. I was so brought of my little guy.
 Soon enough my little guy was growing up I brought him to the cake and he was so excited to be getting bigger.
 Here is little Jimmy as a big kid. 
 He was very nervous for his first day of school, he doesn't like being around people he doesn't know very well.
 With odd hours Damien was home more often, he kept getting promotions almost every week and so he got to spend more time with the boys.
 I was so proud my little guy made a friend, here they are leaving school. Jimmy was going over to his friends, he was nervous.
 I was getting better and better at painting.
 Also at writing too. Jimmy was getting better in school, even though he hated homework.
 Before we knew it Blake was a toddler, learning his skills fast.
 Of course he had to be potty trained right away.
 Jimmy loved his little brother, they would play peek-a-boo for hours some days. I could tell they were becoming fast friends.
 Blake learned to talk and walk really fast, he was great at picking up how do to things.
 Pretty soon though the boys had there birthday party on the same day.
 Heres Jimmy as a teen.
 Here is Blake as a big kid. The boys look so much alike and there both my mini mes. I couldn't be more proud of them.
............

No comments:

Post a Comment