Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chapter 2.2

Ohh Ivy how I miss thee!♥
Uh whos this chick?
Blake: "Thats the babysitter. Had to hire her cause these triplets are a handful!"

So I of course grew them up right away!
Here is Jenna Talyer.

Julia Tayler.
And of course June Tayler.
Jadens birthday!
Jaden: "Peek-a-boo!"
Julia: *giggles*
Sorry this is like one of the only shots of Jaden in this chapter. Lately its been all about the triplets.
Charlie: "Say fortune cookie."
June: "Fortune cookie!"
Shes smart!
Here is good ol' Damien. :)
Now baby learning spam.

Charlie got a new job as a stylist. 
Charlie: "She hates it..."

We all know what flying pillows mean...♥
Birthday time! 
Julias first.
Interrupted by Charlie puking..
Jennas turn.
And last Junes turn.
Julia all grown up.
June.
And Jenna.
Charlie puking again...She threw up a lot just not many pictures of it.
OHMYGOD! REALLY?! 
Yup shes pregnant AGAIN! 

............
Until next time comment and follow.
xoxo♥





--Sorry this chapter was so short and kinda sucked. Just wanted to get through toddler hood as fast as I could so thats all I really worried about was teaching them skills. Next post will be longer and better I promise!--

No comments:

Post a Comment