Saturday, May 7, 2011

Chapter 1.3


 Lookin good Damien.
Damien: "Im just getting promoted fast!"
 Ivy: "The votes came in and youre heir!"
Blake: "So that means I get to have evil babies?"
 Sneak..
 Sneak..
 Blake: "Im evil heir!"
Damien: "Aww!"
 Ivy painting away, yes she mastered her painting skill.
 Damien is getting closer to making his athletic skill.
 It was time for Jimmy to move and live life on his own.
 This is the new house
 Damien went to visit Jimmy.
Damien: "What a bachelor pad you have here Jimmy."
Jimmy: "Thanks dad, I decorated it all myself."
Ivy enjoyed sculpting.
 While Blake tried his hand at inventing. 
 He went to the junkyard to collect scraps to invent with.
 Ivy did the laundry. Yes they finally have a washer and dryer!
 Well it looks like something exciting is going on.
 Blakes birthday!
Blake: "I feel weird mommy.."
Ivy: "Your just aging sweetie, Im so proud of my baby!"
LTW: To become The Emperor of Evil.
 Blake: "So dad How do I pick of chicks? Or find my future wifey?"
Damien: "Well son if you looked as good as me they would come to you!"
 Damien didnt give Blake the best advice so he decided to go to his brother, Jimmy.
 Blake: "Bro, I need some advice. I asked dad but that was a loss cause. So how do YOU get chicks?"
Jimmy: "Well little bro, I just try and be friendly and then I swoop in for the kill!"

Wow Jimmy way to lay it on thick...I hope that helps ya Blake.
I guess we will see next time.
............

3 comments:

  1. hehe cute post! He is GORGEOUS as a YA. Looking forward to the next post :)

    http://catherinebell100challenge.blogspot.com/
    &
    http://thejameslegacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started reading but a bunch of the pictures are broken from the last chapter on :[ I'd love to read more though when they're back up! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I didnt know but I lost those pictures some how so I dk what to do.... :(

    ReplyDelete