Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chapter 3.1

This is the new Love Tree. (Ill explain later why I call it this.)
New house. 
Took forever for me to build, Im not the best builder and Im still editing it. 
 Main entry way. 
 Living room.
 Close-up.
 Computer area.
 Kitchen.
Dining room.
Bedrooms and bathrooms will be in next post they arent fully finished. 
 Blake: "You think Id be use to this by now....Im not!"
I still find it funny how they are so weirded out when they age up.
 Charlie..Uh..
Charlie: "I retired!"
Oh! Good for you. 
 Twinnies birthday!
 Miss beautiful Bella Tayler.
 Miss elegant Elly Tayler.
Bye bye babes!
Oh how the house wont be like this for long... :)
Jenna & James.
Jenna: "James I love you. You complete me and I think we will make gorgeous babies together. Marry me?"
This is true. :)
Speechless? 
James: "Yes, Yes, a million times YES!"
Awwww.
Now wedding time.
WE INTERRUPT THIS WEDDING TO BRING YOU: A DEATH. 
Yeah this got on my nerves....
Oh and the "Love Tree" Is called that because it was planted on there wedding day. 
Now wedding spam.
Awwww.
They better make some cute babies!
Speaking of babies...
Jenna: *seductive look*
James: *seductive look*
Bow-Chika-Wow-Wow....
Are you ok? ;)
Jenna: "I dont know I think..."
Jenna: "Yup, Im pregnant."
Jenna: "So James my love. I have something to tell you...Im pregnant."
James: "Really?! Good Im so happy!"
Awwww I love these two. Seriously.

..............

Until next time comment and follow.
xoxo♥

2 comments:

  1. I just caught up on this gen and I love it! I think it was so funny how they had a ghost at their wedding xD Your heiress is gorgeous, I can't wait to see the kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know I was like why is this happening NOW?! haha and I should have my next post out sometime this week. I might get 2 out. :)

    ReplyDelete