Sunday, May 8, 2011

Chapter 2.0

We start off with the only picture I took of Damien...
Blake: "Uhh...This is hard!"
Blake you're hardly lifting anything...
 Blake got arrested on his first day of work...
Criminals, I tell ya.
Blake: "Muhahahaha! Im FREE! They have no idea what Im going to do now!"
Evils sims.♥
This is Blakes new friend, her name is Charlie Hope. :)
Blake: "Well I just thought I would introduce myself, since your new to town and all. The names Blake."
Charlie: "Well Hiya, Blake. Its nice to meet you. Your kinda cute.."
Blake: "Well I gotta secret for you..."
Charlie: "Hahaha your cute and funny!"
I wonder what they were talking about... *shifty eyes*
Charlie: "I love how comfortable I feel with you."
Charlie: "I dont want to be old by the time Im married!"
Blake: "Me either..?"
Uh naggy much Charlie?
Charlie: "I loved that I got to spend the night with you."
Awww.
I just love them together.
Blake: "I love you Charlie. Will you marry me?"
Charlie: "OhMyGod yes!"
Charlie: "Ohh I love you!"
Charlie: "Aw its so pretty!"
Wedding spam.
Ivy being a creep watching t.v.
Aww I love how Charlie's in her pajamas.
Baby making?
LTW: Surrounded by Family.
Ivy: "Uh hunny?"
Ivy: "No Damien!"
Lol at Grim.
Blake and even Charlie were very upset also.
RIP Damien Tayler. 
So sad I was so close to getting his LTW.

You okay Charlie?
Charlie: "I dont feel to good.."

Clearly..
Aww shes so heartbroken... :(
Blake mourning his Dad.
Ivy: "Jimmy, your Dad died last night.."
Awww...
So sad...
Some good news. They needed this.
Charlie: "Were pregnant!"
Blake: "OhMyGod!"
Blake: "Yes!"
Approving thumbs up.

............
Cant wait to see what the baby will be like! 
Until next time comment & follow! :)

2 comments:

  1. this baby is going to be adorable! :) The two of them are sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we will see! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete