Sunday, May 15, 2011

Chapter 2.3

♥♥
Oh Ivy how I love your artistic ability from beyond the grave. 
Meanwhile, Jaden plays with dolls...
Jaden: "BAM! Mommy hits daddy!"
Oh boy what has he been watching..
And checks himself out.
Jaden: "Whos that good lookin guy?"
Weird boy...
June: "Well its coming from my heart, being evil isnt good."
I dont think Julia cares June...
Jenna: "Listen June, Im a genius so I think you should leave your EVIL sister alone...."
Haha wow Jenna.
Julia was talking all night to some boy online....
Damien likes to come back and play computer games....
And be disliked by Jenna...
And I guess Blake and Charlie as well.
Charlie: "So Damien hows the after life?"
Oh Charlie how I love you.
Gahh.....Just Great a fire!
Uh....Go Damien! This made my day. :)
Family Freak Out!





Of course after putting the fire out Charlie boos Damien.....Poor guy.

Blake: "Aw theres another one of our cute babies in here Charlie."
Charlie: "I love you Blakey-poo."
Whatcha doin Charlie?
Charlie: "Adding drawings to my portfolio for work."
My red heads doing homework. 
While miss blonde one is at a friends doing homework.
Julia: "Now you know how it feels daddy!"
Blake: "Ah....your right that is scary!"
Evil Sims=♥
Skill building spam...
Side Note: I rebuilt there house but as I was doing so I messed up and couldnt remove all of there old house so I had to move them out, bulldoze the lot, and move them back in but as I did this I lost there family tombstones and all relationships, including with family. But we all know who there family is/was. Just wanted to let you all know that and hopefully it wont happen again!
Blake: "OhMyGod! What do I do! Ahhh!" *Freak out*
Charlie: "Ohh the pain!"
They act like they havent done this FOUR times already....jeez guys get it together.
Meet Bella & Elly Tayler. Yup twins, girl twins at that. One more kid then planned or wanted. ha. 
The girls in the garage....Dont ask me why.
Jaden: "Yay teenage hood here I come!"
Cute. He looks a lot like Blake and his Uncle Jimmy. 
More skill building and home work spam...
You look cute Charlie.
Charlie: "No more pregnancy clothes for me!"
Yet you still keep rolling wants to have more kids....dream on sister, dream on.


............
Until next time comment and follow.
xoxo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment