Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chapter 2.6

 We start off with Elly and Nicolas sharing there first kiss. 
They are boyfriend and girlfriend now.
Bella: "So what do you think they have to tell us this morning?"
Julia: "I dont know Bella, but lets go get ready.."
Sneaky sneaky....
Julia: "OhMyGod Im older then you!!"
Elly: "Ahh!"
Julia: "Let the man talk!"
Jenna: *rolls eyes*
Blake: "Thank you Julia. Now why I called you all here is because me and your mother and a higher power, have decided who is going to continue our legacy. And the person who will is....."
Blake: "Jenna! Do us proud Jenna."
Yay Jenna!
June: "OhMyGod....can you believe SHE won?!"
Julia: "I love how evil youre being but uh....I think she can hear us.."
Love there faces. 
Bella went straight to Jadens. He moved out already cause he was a YA and had NO VOTES. 
Bella: "Oh Jaden I cant believe me and you had nothing going for us...At least now we never had a chance at worrying about it..."
Skill building and homework spam. :)
Birthday time! Starting it off with June.
Then Julia and Jenna.
June after her makeover. Gave her some bright red highlights. 
Shes gorgeous.♥
Julia after her makeover. This hair suits her well. 
And Jenna after her makeover. 
LTW:  World Renown Surgeon 


Sorry this post is so short. Just wanted to get out who won Heir. Next post will be big I promise.

............
Until next time comment and follow.
xoxo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment