Saturday, July 2, 2011

Chapter 3.3

Sorry its been awhile. I've been thinking about getting rid of my legacy family and starting over because I lost a lot of my older pictures so my older chapters are messed up. I then thought about all the people who have already read so much of my Legacy and how far Ive come....So I decided to keep going. As upsetting as it is not having my older chapters all together, I shall press on with this challenge....
 Owen Tayler. He is the first one to have blondeish highlights. :)
 Hiya Sydney.
Sydney: "Vrooooom!"
Too cute.
 Working hard or hardly working?
Jenna: "I always work hard."
 Hmm I hope someone doesn't have a temper....
 I dont think so lookit that face!!♥
I love my painter/inventor couple. 
James: "Say Daddy, Owen, Daddy..."
Owen: "Owen....Daddy!" 
Haha. :)
My girls working hard.
Really Sydney?
Sydney: "What?"
Its Saturday morning and THIS is what you do....
Sydney: "I LOVE to read!"
.......nerd......
James: "And I was like you dance like THAT?!"
Sydney: "Yeah?"
Father, daughter bonding?
Gotta love peek-a-boo.
I love it when toddlers walk.
Mother, daughter bonding, playing tag... 
Potty training. :)
Another grand-baby for Charlie and Blake. :)
Elly: "Im excited!!"
Blake.... 
Blake: "Uh....Whats going on?"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
This is so sad... :(
RIP Blake Tayler. *Sneaky sneaky* :(
Everyone was so sad about Blakes death.
Jenna you ok?
Jenna: "I dont know...Maybe the death of my dad is taking its toll on me..?"
More sad pictures....
Meet Christy Tayler. Ellys baby girl.
Charlie: "Spending time with my grand kids helps me grieve."
Awww. 
Looks like you were wrong, Jenna.
Jenna: "YAY another baby!"
She loves the kiddies. ♥
Elly is visiting.
Owen: "No wanna sleep. Want Aunt Elly!"
Birthday party time for Sydney!
Here is miss Sydney Tayler as a teen!


..............
Next chapters gonna be a HUGE one
Until next time comment and follow.
xoxo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment