Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chapter 3.0

Ignore the 2.6 it should say 3.0 in the picture...Yeah I made a mistake, what of it?!
Moving on....
 Blake: "So your bringing that boyfriend of yours over...great I better like him."
Elly: "Calm down dad."
 Jenna: "Mom Im done! I dont wanna hear it ok? I know I have to find a future mate, maybe I have met someone."
Charlie: "Oh I sure hope so!"
 Jenna: "Well I did get a promotion today."
Charlie: "Me too. Yay!"
 Elly: "So my dads about to come in here and meet you..."
 Awww
They meet...and talk...boring
moving on...
Busy getting that logic up for more and more promotions!
Homework spam.
Jenna: "So I know you like my sister and I dont want you to hurt her EVER."
Nicolas: "Neither do I. I wanna marry her someday."
AWWWWW.
Jenna met someone online. They talked all day.
They even talked on the phone.
FIRE!
The damage is 
DONE.
OhMyGod. YUMMY!
This is James Jerry. Jennas new "friend" or future spouse!
The meet up. Too cute.
Nicolas: "So I want you to know how serious I am about us..."
I love these two. Seriously. 
Uhh....Blake what are you doing?
Blake: "Who are you and what are you doing talking to my daughter!"
James: "Uhm we just met were friends and we just started talking...uh..."
SLAP! OhMyGod! Really Blake?!
Jenna: "Im deeply sorry sorry about what my dad just did to you..."
Hes in love!
James: "Well Ive loved talking to you so much. You're a lot cuter then I thought..."
Jenna: "Aw thanks so are you."
I just adore how they look at each other.
Aww. How cute are they, I think my favorite couple by far. ♥
First kiss.
Charlie is now old. 
They are boyfriend and girlfriend now. They wasted no time getting to the bedroom.
Uhm Bella.....
Bella: "Im happy for them!" 
Off to work.
Jenna vaccinating people. My simself is last hating it! haha.
Newest addition to the family, his name is Phil. :)



New house next post!

............
Until next time comment and follow.
xoxo♥

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that was good! ^.^
    I love the first picture, it looks so cool! :D
    'Ello Phil. XD

    ReplyDelete