Saturday, July 9, 2011

Chapter 3.4

A lot of time has passed since Jenna found out she was expecting again.
Owen grew into a child.
Charlie passed away.
The same day,  Jenna went into labor.
The twins are now toddlers. Riley is on the right and Peyton on the left.
Peyton was a little trouble maker, she loved throwing fits. 
The twins always seemed to play all the time.
Here they are learning to walk. 
What cha doing Sydney?
Sydney: "Reading, you know I love to read."
Yes, this is true.
This is Sydneys new friend Melinda.
This is Melinda's brother Dereck. 
Saturday morning cartoons? 
Owen: "Yup."
Nice. :)
You look like youre thinking hard.
Sydney: "Cause I am, Im learning how to write."
Owen: "OhMyGod! What is that?!"
Jenna: "Its just cartoons, now shush so I can read."
I love the face Owen.
Melinda: "Hey girl."
Melinda: "So what did you want to talk to me about?"
Sydney: "Well its kinda a secret and Im not sure if I wanna tell you..."
Melinda: "Okay well you can come over tomorrow and we can talk about it."
James: "Now remember son, your the only guy you gotta fight for heir."
Owen: "Uhm what?"
Ghost sighting. 
Melinda: "So what was it you had to tell me?"
Sydney: "Well youre my best friend so, Ill just say it.."
Sydney: "I like your brother..."
Both: "Hahaha."
Melinda: "No way girl! If you do go for it, I think he likes you too."
Sydney: "Okay I will."
Sydney: "Hi Dereck."
Dereck: "Hey Sydney."
Sydney: "So this show is pretty interesting...."
Dereck: "Yeah."
Smooth move Sydney.♥ 
Looks like Melinda approves. 
Melinda: "So I was wondering if youd like to stay the night?"
Sydney: "Yeah, Id like that."
I think someones embarrassed to be seen in there pajamas. 
Dereck: "Uhmm...h...hi Sydney."
Sydney: "Hi there Dereck."
Melinda: "OhMyGod, they are still talking.."
Haha I love this.
Birthday time.
Isn't he cute. 
So this is Melinda's little sister Sara. 
Owen: "Well we both just had our birthdays, and I think you're cute.."
Sara: "Aww thanks Owen, I think your cute too."
Another ghost sighting.
The twins are kids now too.
Homework time.
Jenna is getting better and better at her job.
Sydney: "I really like you Dereck."
Dereck: "I really like you too Sydney."
Sydney: "So I was wondering if you would be my boyfriend?"
I think that's a yes.
It looks like Owen and Sara are getting a lot closer.

..............
Until next time comment and follow.
xoxo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment