Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chapter 2.5

 RAWR♥
Jenna: "Hmm...I have a feeling I may become heir."
We will have to wait and see my dear Jenna.
You okay there Charlie?
Charlie: "How ever will I go on...I want another baby in the house...and.."
No. Stop right there. Stop wanting babies. Need I remind you, you had 6. Sure you had triplets and twins but still 6 kids is enough. Stop wanting MORE! Just...stop.
Julia: "So then I was like well I have to be the next heir....cause Im evil and all."
Oh boy.....*rolls eyes*
June: "Daddy...how are you such a good athlete? I need to get better.."
I swear ALL she worries about.
Charlie doing work.
Elly and her best friend his name Nicholas Schauer. My simselfs kid.
See what I mean...ALWAYS working out.
Charlie got a few promotions. 
Old Man: "Im HOT stuff!"
hahahaha.
Simself is preggo again...
Me and Jenna cant wait for Generations to come out. =D
Julia where are you?
Julia: "Doing my homework in some building..."
I seriously thought she was home doing her homework till I actually looked for her....
Charlie: "See its all about how you carry yourself to become heir.."
This seems to be the topic for this chapter...
Jenna: "Well YOU became heir....and your evil..so I know I can be heir easily.."
Jenna is so blunt sometimes. 
Homework for all ages. :)
Sneak......Sneak.........Sneak.....
Blake: "ITS ALMOST YOUR BIRTHDAY!"
Bella: "Ahh!"
Julia: "So since you, dad, and I are all evil I think we could rule this house..."
Bella: "I like where this plan is headed.....world domination!" 
Oh how I adore my evil girls.
Really Jenna....
Jenna: "WHAT?! Im busy here...."
All you do is read....but your still so cute so I love you. :)
Just like her dear old grandma.
There still so in love. 
Sorry this picture is weird June was creepin on them....
Blake: "Youre evil so you must win heir!"
Julia: "I know dad...calm down."
Why so many people?!
Of course a birthday party!
Jaden: "Hmmm I wish to be the best I can be!"
The twins birthday also.
Bella....
This made me laugh.
Elly.
Jaden all grown up. :)
Bella. She looks a lot like her Grandpa.
Elly.
Stupid maid...She SUCKS at cleaning...
June trying her hand at mixology. First person to use the bar. :)
Just to show how different the twins are from one another. 
Elly and Nicholas as teenagers. 
Nicholas: "So were best friends and uhmmm......I think youre pretty cute..."
Elly: "I think youre cute too....best friend."
Aww who else thinks these two are so adorable.
Ill end with June working out.....again...stinky. 



NOW VOTE YOUR ♥ OUT!
Only a few days left to vote for heir!!!

............
Until next time comment and follow.
xoxo♥

2 comments: