Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chapter 2.1

 Blake got arrested a second time before finally getting promoted!
Blake: "If Im arrested why am I sitting in the front?"
Good question...
 Whatcha doin Charlie?
Charlie: "Reading about pregnancy."
 Now whatcha doin?
Charlie: "Really?....Im eating ice cream as a midnight snack, cause Im pregnant and hungry. Now go away!"
Jeez moody!
 Ivy: "I finished my LTW!"
YAY! Good job Ivy. Uhh whats that face for?
Ivy: "I dont know what to do now.."
Aww I love you.
Someone makes a cute preggo.
Charlie: "OhMyGod this hurts so bad! Ahh!"
Aw poor Charlie.
Meet Jaden Tayler. 
Ivy: "Your grandpa would have loved you Jaden."
How sweet Ivy, youre right he would have.
Charlie: "I dont feel to good..."
Someone pregnant again, already?!
Ivy: "This seems familiar.."
Boooo! :(
Awww I hate death! :(
At least she was willing to go. 
Aw...They just got over losing Damien..
Love you too. ♥
Pregnant?
Charlie: "There sure is a baby in here!"
So I had this HUGE party for Jaden but no one would bring him to the cake. Everyone left when he was brought to the cake so heres Blake celebrating. He looks mad....
Little Jaden Tayler, sure takes after his daddy.
Charlie: "Weee!"
Jaden: *giggles*
Charlie: "I love you Jaden, you'll always be my baby."
Aww how sweet.
Someones getting big. Sorry Charlie seems to always be in her pajamas...
My simself is pregnant, my twins are already teenagers. Yes I made my sim family like my real family except our twins are babys still. Anyways...
Charlie: "Aww I think its in there I hear it!"
Charlie: "Okay Jaden say moon..."
Jaden: "Moon."
Aw his first word. Taken after his mommy always in pajamas. 
OhMyGod baby time!
Uhh...Charlie...
OHMYGOD! Triplet girls! Ive NEVER had Triplets in my game EVER. YAY! Sorry this was a joyful thing for me. Anyways meet: Jenna, Julia, & June Tayler. I didnt mean to name all there kids with Js....just kinda happened.
............
Until next time comment and follow.
xoxo♥

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. :)
    I couldn't believe I finally had triplets!
    Just one more baby & get em all to teens to complete Charlie's LTW! :)

    ReplyDelete